Felony Expungement Lawyer Fort Collins, CO | Sealing Criminal Record

Expungement Attorney in Fort Collins

A criminal case can continue to impact your life, years after the case is over. Criminal records can affect your consideration for certain jobs. It may also prevent admission to certain schools and colleges. It can harm your career. Your past looming overhead can be a source of embarrassment and regret. If you successfully completed a deferred sentence or deferred judgment and are wondering if you can clear your criminal record through sealing your record, call me.

What Does It Mean To Seal My Record?

Though your options may seem limited, if your case was dismissed, there is a possibility of sealing your criminal record. Even certain low-level drug convictions and arrests can now be sealed. After sealing your record, you can truthfully state on a job application that you have never been arrested or convicted of the sealed offense.

Having your record sealed has many benefits. It can clear the way for career advancement or entrance into a college or university. It can also help you close the books on an event better forgotten. Enable you to look forward, rather than back. Not all types of crimes in Colorado can be sealed, but I will help you consider your options and support you through the sealing process.

Clearing Your Criminal Record In Colorado

Clearing Your Criminal Record In Colorado

If you believe you qualify to have your records sealed, contact me immediately — the sooner we talk, the sooner I can get to work on your case to seal your record. I also handle sealing of Minor in Possession of Alcohol or Underage Consumption tickets — I have represented many Colorado State University students in these types of cases.

After an order to seal a criminal record is issued by the court, you will never need not disclose your arrest or conviction, except in some extremely limited exceptions. For more information, or for a free case evaluation, contact me, David H. Johnson, at my Fort Collins, Colorado, law office. Call 970-829-1221 or contact me online today.

get a free defense consultation