Tips to Choose a Local Criminal Defense Attorney
When it comes to choosing the right criminal defense attorney it’s important to make sure they have experience working with cases like yours.
Below are some instances in which you may want to seek legal counsel.
- Drug Offenses: Drug offenses can have severe consequences and can be costly. Consequences of a conviction could include fines, jail time, treatment, or loss of immigration rights. It’s important to contact an experienced drug offense attorney to understand your case and rights.
- DUI/DWAI Offenses: Hiring an experienced DUI attorney is critical. Failing to have proper representation during a DUI case could result in the costly fines and revocation of your driver’s license. Don’t take the risk; ask about our free consultations.
- Theft: Whether you’re being charged with petty theft, shoplifting, or a felony, finding the right criminal defense attorney could affect the outcome of your case.
- Vehicular Assault or Homicide: When faced with a charge of injuring or even killing someone with a vehicle, time is of the essence. Call an experienced attorney as soon as possible to understand your rights and individual case.
- Sexual Assault or Sexual Offenses: Sexual assault charges can have far-reaching consequences. Don’t put your future in the hands of anything less than a highly-skilled criminal defense attorney.
- Domestic Violence: Did you know that domestic violence charges can result in no-contact orders, loss of rights, or even mandatory counseling? Don’t take a chance; hire an experienced domestic violence attorney to protect your rights.